Why You Should Work With A Personal Injury Attorney After An Accident
There are many reasons why you should seek legal advice after an accidental injury. Because of your medical condition, you may not be able to return to work, and the doctors’ bills are likely to stack up quickly. Don’t deny yourself the chance to collect the compensation you deserve. If you have suffered harm in an accident, you need a knowledgeable attorney who has your best interests in mind.
At Ray H. Stoess, Jr., P.S.C., Attorney At Law, I, attorney Ray Stoess, am ready to take on your case. Give me a call for a free initial consultation to discuss your case today.
What To Do After A Motor Vehicle Accident
At Ray H. Stoess, Jr., P.S.C., Attorney At Law, I have earned a reputation for being devoted and prepared for all my clients, no matter the case. I am ready and willing to fight for you, and I have the knowledge to succeed.
If you have been injured in a serious accident, you likely have many important questions. I urge you not to wait and see how you are in a week or two, but rather to call me as soon as possible after a crash. In the meantime, preserve all evidence that you can gather including:
- Photographs of the wreck, the scene of the accident and your injuries
- Contact information of the other motorist(s) and/or eyewitnesses
- Information about where your car has been towed, if applicable
Injuries Resulting From Motor Vehicle Accidents
I work with people who have been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents. My clients have suffered serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, bone fractures and back, neck and shoulder injuries. In cases of drunk driving wrecks, I may bring injury claims or lawsuits against bars or restaurants where an impaired driver was overserved alcohol.
My main goal is to get you the maximum amount of compensation as quickly as possible. To work toward this objective, I will investigate multiple aspects of your case including:
- The cause(s) of the accident
- The nature of your injuries
- Your doctors’ long-term prognosis
- Your likely short-term and long-term expenses to cover medical bills and applicable disability accommodations
- Other financial, practical and emotional losses affecting you and your family
I Handle A Full Range Of Personal Injury And Disability Cases
In the United States, auto accidents are a leading cause of injuries. Most motor vehicle accident claims and lawsuits settle out of court, but I prepare every case as if for trial. Other injury case types that I handle involve:
- Third-party liability claims after workplace accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents caused by defective products
- Medical malpractice and/or nursing home neglect and abuse
- Assaults and other causes of injury in public places with poor lighting and otherwise inadequate security
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Aviation, bus and train accidents
In addition to helping clients recover compensation from negligent parties, I also appeal denials of clients’ applications for other sources of financial support such as:
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Long-term disability insurance benefits.
I Hope To Hear From You After Your Accident
I am ready to listen and let you know how I can help you after you have suffered injuries. Over the last 30 years, I have recovered millions of dollars for my clients with serious injuries.
Don’t trust just any law office to stand by your side. Turn to a trusted, established personal injury lawyer with a strong track record. Call Ray H. Stoess, Jr., P.S.C., Attorney At Law, at 502-305-1387 or send an email inquiry.